Suspension training helps build muscular balance, increases joint stability, mobility, and dramatically improves core strength. The way suspension training works helps improve posture.
We have 3 suspension trainers to choose from:
- The Jungle gym XT – A really stylish 2 strap suspension trainer.
- The Milo Kit – Very similar to the TRX, except it has a 2 strap system opening up many more training possibilities.
- Gymnastic rings – the original suspension training kit.
Out of stock
The Milo Kit is a two strap suspension system allowing it to be fixed from one to two fixed points. This allows a large amount of movements not easily available outside of the gym. With the Milo Kit, you can really challenge your clients with pushing, pulling, balance, endurance holds and much more.
The Milo Kit Suspension Trainer is a very versatile piece of kit. All you need is somewhere to secure it indoors or outdoors and you have a highly challenging, fun and effective piece of kit.
• Includes instructional DVD
• Travel bag & backpack
• Resistance level marker
• Two door anchors
• Two adjustable straps
• Two handles with foam grips and double foot supports
• All strapping is industrial strength, tough and durable
• Webbing for long life with stainless steel carabinas
The Jungle Gym XT is a really high quality suspension trainer. Like the Milo kit, it has the added bonus of two separate straps. This means you aren't limited to the original V-shape training; you can also perform with wide grips, single arm straight grips and much more.
What really sets the Jungle Gym XT apart from the rest of the market is its styling and feel. The handles are designed to feel very comfortable, but also, they have a unique "Easy-In Foot Cradle™" which makes it very simple and comfortable to perform leg based suspension training.
The price is another factor that sets the jungle gym XT apart from competitors. It is a fantastic price and don't let this concern you about the quality, because this is a very strong and well finished suspension trainer.
The Jungle Gym XT includes the following:
- 2 x suspension straps (8 feet each)
- 2 x easy wipe handles & Easy-In Foot Cradles
- 2 x comfortable inline adjustment buckles
- 2 x non-scuff door anchors
- 2 x two strap end adjusters
- 1 x Duro-Link
- 1 x instructional DVD with brochure
- 1 x full colour large workout wall chart
The strap extenders allow you to increase the length of each side of the jungle gym XT by upto 8 feet.
So by adding these you are now able to anchor the jungle gym from upto 16 feet safely and securely.
The strap extenders include adjustable buckles and a instructions manual.
These wall anchors allow you to fix the Jungle Gym XT securely to the wall. So you can train with confidence. They are esigned to withstand upto 300 lbs or (Over 135 kilograms).
They have a slick design which will look smart as well as strong.
We use these gymnastic rings in my CrossFit box, we tried other brands but these are excellent. The cord is the perfect width, any wider and it would get in the way.
Gymnastic rings have been around for hundreds of years and are the original suspension training system.
Gymnastic rings are ideal for ring dips, muscle ups and more.
Gymnastic ring dimensions:
- Diameter of gymnastic ring 240mm,
- Strap width 25mm
- Adjustable strap length
Gymnastic rings are very strong:
The gymnastic ring itself is an extremely strong ABS plastic ring.
The strap is a nylon strap very similar to a seat belt.
Our metal adjusters are very strong and well constructed.
Training with Gymnastic rings:
Gymnastic rings will function exactly the same as other suspension trainers.
The rings add a tough yet comfortable grip which makes training that bit tougher than say the jungle gym XT.
Whats so great about suspension trainers?
Suspension trainers are by far my favourite piece of equipment. If I was only allowed 1 piece of exercise kit it would be a suspension trainer because :
- Firstly the intensity at which you can work. You can work to your absolute max suspension training.
- Its Flexibility, with a suspension trainer you really can work every muscle effectively. A lot of pieces of kit claim this. But for me the suspension trainer is the only piece of kit to really do it all.
- Its durability, Suspension trainers are tough and are very hard to break
- Suspension trainers are incredibly light weight so can be taken any where.
- They also really train your core and your joint stability.
Add to all this they look cool and you have a winner. Particularly the Jungle Gym XT. For me the Jungle Gym XT is by far the best design and by far the best priced suspension trainer on the market.
Saying that, I like all 3 of the above suspension trainers, the Milo Kit is more rugged and I would chose that if I was going to work hard outdoors using a suspension trainer.